Even as more destinations are making pet-friendliness a priority, finding a vacation spot suitable for you and your dog can be a challenge. What if we told you there is a company that is not only willing to put you and your pooch up for a night, but they’re willing to pay you for it too?
Canine Cottages, a company that organizes dog-friendly vacations, is doing exactly that. They’re seeking 10 Canine Critics (and their human companions) to review hotels, tours, and pet products. In addition to receiving a free cottage holiday package, dogs selected to be Canine Critics will also receive:
- A Canine Critic #TopDog welcome pack containing luxury and branded items for dogs and people
- A complete profile on Canine Cottages’ ‘Canine Critics’ web page with links to their social channels
- Exclusive discounts and access to Canine Cottages’ selection of dog-friendly attractions around the UK
- Free products from Canine Cottages’ partner brands to review
- A guide to being a Canine Critic
To apply, one need only fill out a brief application form and upload a photo of you with your dog. Submissions will be accepted through June 23.
There has to be a catch, right?
Canine Cottages — being a UK-based company that primarily deals with UK-based vacations — is looking for critics from the UK specifically. Sorry, American dogs.