BlogPaws Blog Manager, Maggie Marton, has posted a summary of the top trends in the pet industry for 2016. Among those listed, Marton includes:
- A stronger emphasis on aging and overweight pets
- Greater differentiation between “premium” and “natural” products
- Increased humanization of pets
- An increase in the number and scope of pet-oriented services
- A stronger emphasis on eco-friendly products and manufacturing
To see her full list of trends for 2016, check out her post on BlogPaws.
Source: 2016 Trends in the Pet Industry